Our services …
At Dr. Tarabein’s practice – Eastern Shore Neurology & Pain Center; healthcare is pursued at its highest standards. Our ultimate goal is to provide our patients with the most competent and highest quality; yet cost-effective medical care.
Dr. Tarabein has been in practice in south Alabama since 1996. His services include all types of neurological care and pain management, adults and children:
* Pain management (invasive and conservative) for all types of pain, (chronic neck and lower back pain, failed back/neck surgery, chronic intractable headaches…etc).
Spinal minor surgical interventions, Spinal Stimulator Implants.
*Narcotics addiction/detox treatments.
* Stroke service (prevention & treatment).
* Sleep disorders, snoring, Apnea, Narcolepsey, drowsiness & day time sleepiness.
* Auto / Work injuries and Worker’s comp.
* BOTOX intervention for face and neck spasms, as well as for the treatment of myofacial painfull spasms, with or without headaches
* Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndromes.
* Movement’s disorders (Parkinson, Dystonia, Spasms, Tremors, Imbalance & falls…etc.)
* Failed back/neck surgery.
* Neurodiagnostic Lab: VNG/VENG for imbalance assessment treatments & rehab, EEG, EMG, Evoked Potentials (sensory, auditory and visual for vision impairment), Carotid Duplex Scan, Transcranial Doppler, Otogram (for the assessment & treatment of hearing deficits),
* Disability & Impairments rating.
* Medical/neurological expert opinion.